Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, August 5, 2024

Last week

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Grabbed my things and headed out to work. Caught BART to the city and got to my desk. Set up and started working. Had a meeting and met with my new unit mate.
(Morning: water, coffee. Yogurt. Oatmeal)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and it upset my stomach. Had a few meetings and when I was done I walked over to BART and caught the train home. When I got here I took out the bins and washed some dishes. We went to go look for Javi's pants.
(Afternoon: water, sandwich,  wings)

Nighttime:
Went to GAP, the Nike outlet and Old Navy and got Javi some pants. Came home to mow the grass in front and watered it. Showered and played uno with Gabriel. Watched wrasslin and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: water, carots)

No comments:

Post a Comment