Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Training day

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Got my things ready and headed out to BART. Caught thr train and when I got to the city I walked over to 1440 to set up for training. My coworker brought donuts for the group and we started the training. It went good today amd close to lunch I got ready to meet Amilcar for lunch.
(Morning: water, coffee. Donuts)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and walked around costco. Took a quick walk to check where the temporary bus stop was. Got back to the room.to train and finished strong. After I caught the muni and BART back home.
(Afternoon: meat, donuts, water. Zoa)

Nighttime:
Got home ans put the registration sticker on the camry. Tool Javi to basketball practice.  Came home and had him shower while I looked for some items. Washed dishes and showered. Had dinner and now watching TV until bed time. 
(Nighttime: mango juice. Water, meat)

No comments:

Post a Comment