Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Hump day

Morning:
Woke up amd changed. Drove to BART and caught the train. Got to work and set up. Had breakfast and a chat with my co worker. After had a meeting and had a chill morning.
(Morning: water. Coffee. Donut, oatmeal,  madeline)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and took a walk to get an iced coffee. After work I caught BART and drove to the little league field for practice. Started practice while waiting for Gabriel. He got there and we had a good practice..
(Afternoon: water, iced coffee, tuna sandwich)

Nighttime:
Got to the school to swap kids. My wife took Gabriel home, I stayed with Javi at practice. Came home and had them shower while I ate something. I showered after and now watching the VMA's until bed time.
(Nighttime: cheese stick, chicken sandwich, tortilla and cheese, Malibu, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment