Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Out of commission

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Asked if I could work from home since my knee was all out of whack. Tool the boys to school. Came home and had breakfast and logged into work. Presented at forum and waited until lunch time.
(Morning: water, coffee. Sausage mcmuffin, sausage biscuit, hash brown)

Afternoon:
Passed by Starbucks for coffee for my wife, picked up the boys and came home. Had lunch and went to another meeting. After work I went to get Gabriel from basketball practice and took him to baseball practice. 
(Afternoon: pasta, water)

Nighttime:
Toom Gabriel to my wife and I stayed to watch Javi's last 40 minutes of practice. Came home, had Javi shower. I showered and ordered some pictures. Watched some TV and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: apple, plum, water,)

No comments:

Post a Comment