Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Doctors visit

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Got the boys ready and took them to school. Came back home and logged into work. Had a quick meeting before leaving for my doctors appointment. I was not happy with the doctor. He basically told me to just take pain medication and that's it. But I insisted on a referral to another doctor and x-rays.
(Morning: water)

Afternoon:
Grabbed a pizza from costco, picked up the pictures at Walgreens and came home. Had lunch. Worked some more and went to pick up the boys. Finished work and cut my hair and shaved.
(Afternoon: Chicken, pasta. Grape soda, pizza)

Nighttime:
Took Javi to basketball practice and came.home. showered and cleaned up. Now watching TV until bed time. 
(Nighttime: pizza, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment