Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, September 16, 2024

Another week

Morning: 
Woke up and changed. Grabbed my things and headed out to BART. Caught the train and got to the city. Walked over to work and set up. Had coffee and a meeting.
(Morning: Water, coffee, peanuts)

Afternoon:
Had lunch after the meeting and read a book. When I got back the internet was down and didn't come back until 3:49. I gathered my things and walked over to BART and came home. Had lunch and helped Javi with his homework and chilled. 
(Afternoon: water, peanut butter sandwich, zoa, chicken. Tacos, cranberry juice)

Nighttime:
Took Javi to practice and it was good. After came home and had him shower. I took out trash and I shower after. Now relaxing before bed.
(Nighttime: sushi, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment