Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, September 2, 2024

Day off

Morning:
Woke up and went to put some clothes to wash. Went to the backyard and started cutting the grass. It had been a while since I had cut it. After I came back in to switch out the clothes and take a shower. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Set up the hitting net and had the boys play catch and hit off the tee to get ready for practice this week and for fall ball. My Mom, sister and brother in law came by and I went to watch Blink Twice with my wife and sister before coming back to start up the grill.
(Afternoon: water coke, popcorn)

Nighttime:
Grilled the tomahawk steaks and had dinner. After relaxed and took out the bins for pick up tomorrow. Showered and put things away. Going to bed soon. We train tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: steak, avocado, water. Tres leches cake, puffs)

No comments:

Post a Comment