Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

late post (9/9/2024)

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Got the boys ready and warmed them up some food for lunch. My wife took them to school, I made coffee and logged into work. We have a training today. It's my last training with this group. We had a demo and an activity that ran a bit long. Sent them to lunch.
(Morning: water. Coffee)

Afternoon:
Ran out to Costco business center and grab some items for lunch today. Came back home and logged back in to the training. My wife made lunch and picked up the boys. After work I took Gabriel to his just hoops basketball practice and started watching the Niners game. After I headed home.
(Afternoon: water, candy)

Nighttime:
Dropped Gabriel off and picked up my wife to go to a parent meeting. Officially meet Gabriel's basketball coach. My mother in law brought Javi to the school and took my wife and Gabriel home. I stayed with Javi for his practice. Got home and had him shower. I washed dishes. Ate dinner. Made lunch to tomorrow and tool a shower.  Took out the trash and watched TV until bed
(Nighttime: steak bites, Hawaiian bread, cranberry juice, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment