Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, September 20, 2024

Friday

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Took the boys to school. Came back home and logged into work. Had some coffee and waited for a meeting to start. After that one finished I took a break and attended another meeting. 
(Morning: water, coffee, hard boiled eggs)

Afternoon:
Went over to pick up the boys from their evacuation drill. Came home and hd some lunch. My wife went over with the boys and her mom to have lunch while I finished work. When I was done I tool Gabriel to his school basketball practice. 
(Afternoon: water, cran-grape, pizza)

Nighttime:
When practice was done I took him to his Just Hoops basketball practice. Passed by to pick up my wife and Javi and went to Target. Grabbed some items and came home. Had Gabriel shower. I showered and had dinner. Watched TV for a nit and now going to bed.
(Nighttime: wine, water, beer. Wings, mini tacos, shrimp)

No comments:

Post a Comment