Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

lumpia day

Morning:
Woke up.and changed. Grabbed my things and headed to BART. Took the train to the city and walked over to Peet's to grab some coffee. I ran into a parent of one of Gabriel's teammates and headed to the office. Set up and reviewed some items. 
(Morning: water Caramel Macchiato,  eggs, fig newton)

Afternoon:
Pick up the Lumpia I ordered and had lunch. Tool a nap, had a meeting and did some more prep work for training. Packed up and came home. Did some accounting before heading out to Javi's practice. 
(Afternoon: Water, coke, pancit, lumpia. Peanuts)

Nighttime:
Came.back from practice and had Javi shower. I talked to my mom for a bit. Showered and ate. Now watching TV until bed time. 
(Nighttime: cranberry juice, chicken. Sandwich,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment