Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, July 19, 2024

Friday

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Logged into work. Had some coffee and started reviewing items for training. I had a meeting and after went for a walk. Continued my reviews. 
(Morning: water, coffee,)

Afternoon:
Had the boys practice dribbling. Went to grab lunch. Had another meeting and more reviewing. After work we went to grab some lemonade from one of my former players that had a lemonade stand.
(Afternoon: water, lemonade, chicken sandwich,  wings, lemon lime soda)

Nighttime:
Dropped off my wife and the boys at a friend's house. Came home to watch the Giants game. They lost 7-3. When they got back I gave the boys showers and I showered. Now relaxing until bed time. 
(Nighttime: zoa, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment