Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Hot day

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Took the boys to school and came back to log onto work. Tool a nice walk and logged into a meeting. After I got ready to go pick up the boys from school. 
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Picked up the boys and came home, walked over to 7-11 for a free slurpee since it's 7/11. Logged into a meeting and when my wife came home I went to pick up lunch. Ate and finished work. After I jumped into the pool with Gabriel. 
(Afternoon: carrots, water, cranberry juice, burrito, slurpee)

Nighttime:
Changed and took a walk with my wife. Got.her a sluree as well. Came home and showered. Had dinner, now watching TV until bed time. 
(Nighttime: water slurpee, chicken, tequila and soda)

No comments:

Post a Comment