Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

in office

Morning:
Woke p and changed. Grabbed my things and headed over to BART. Caught the train and rode it into work. I got to my desk and set up, attended forum and went for a walk to City Hall. Went into another meeting that took me into lunch.
(Morning: water, coffee, oatmeal)

Afternoon:
Had my lunch and red a bit. Took another walk to grab an iced coffee. Came back to another meeting and finished the day off. Walmed over to BART and came home. When I got here I took a walk with Gabriel. 
(Afternoon: Chicken sandwiches, iced coffee,  water, peanuts)

Nighttime:
Took the boys to swim class. Came home and had them shower. I took a long walk with my wife. Came back and talked to my Mom for a bit and I took a shower after. Had dinner and now resting. 
(Nighttime: water, salad, chicken, cheese crackers)

No comments:

Post a Comment