Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Tuesday

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Grabbed my things and hopped in the camry and drove to Bayfair BART. Caught the train and headed into the city. I read on the way over. When I got to Civic Center I exited and walked over to 1235 and to my desk. Set up and started working. Had a meeting and went to have lunch.
(Morning: water, rice cake, oatmeal, coffee)

Afternoon:
I had a piece of cake that was offered to me for someone's birthday. Ate and tool a quick nap. Met Karla for coffee and came back to have another meeting and headed out to BART to go home.
(Afternoon: water, iced coffee, carne molida, beans, cake, peanuts)

Nighttime:
Got home and put things away. Had some dinner and we went to the park. Came home and I showered,  picked up pizza for my wife and now relaxing.
(Nighttime: bread stick, water, shrimp Fettucine Alfredo)

No comments:

Post a Comment