Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

training day 2

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Got ready and headed out to BART. Got to the city and tool the long walk from Civic Center to 1440 Harrison. Got there and set up and we began our training. It was a bit rough at first since we had to call their attention on being rude and not listening. But after we were able to get the training done and sent them to lunch. 
(Morning: coffee, water, donut)

Afternoon:
Had my sandwich and went to walk around costco. Got 2 shirts and came back to finish the training. There was construction so I walked all the back to BART.  No bus today. I got on the train and headed home. It's super hot. When I got home I put my things away and helped the neighbor change a battery. Got the kids ready and we went to the park.
(Afternoon: Sandwich,  water. Donut)

Nighttime:
Had fun at the park. Came home to shower and have a snack. Doing laundry and playing with Gabriel and his wrestlers while we watch a show.
Going to bed after super tired. 
(Nighttime: snack pack, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment