Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, July 5, 2024

Half day and Movie day

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Logged into work. When the boys woke up I fixed them breakfast and had them shower. I did some laundry and had a meeting to go over a ppt that needed to get done. Ran over to pick up pizza and came home. My mom and sister came by and we went real quick to grab some coffee.
(Morning: water, pizza, coffee)

Afternoon: 
Logged off of work and went to Union City to watch Maxxxine with my sister. It was ok. Came back home and chilled while we waited for my wife to come home so we could go watch Despicable Me 4. She got here and we left to pick up Javi's friend and drove to the movies. 
(Afternoon: popcorn, water)

Nighttime:
After the movie we ate a Famous Dave's. The food was ok, they messed up on my sister's to go order so they made the no visit list. After came home, watered the front lawn amd went for a walk with Gabriel. Showered and now watching TV until bed time. 
(Nighttime: corn bread, brisket salad, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment