Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

We do it live

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Packed my things and headed out to BART. Caught the train and walked in the rain over to 1440. Got there and chilled for a bit before work. Started training and listened up until my part. We started the activity and I sent them to lunch.
(Morning: Madeline,  Coffee. Water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch, talked to my mom and began training again. Did the activity with the group. It was interesting. I was able to leave a bit early and made it to the bus and caught bart at a reasonable time. Got to Gabriel's practice around 5:15.
(Afternoon: spaghetti and meatballs, water, zoa, peanut butter monster mix)

Nighttime:
Finished practice by giving the kids a speech about behaving in the dugout and hustle on the field. Gabriel got a hit off of kid pitching and he pitched. 2 strikes outs for him. Came home and had him shower. I showered and did some accounting and watched TV
 Going to bed soon.
(Nighttime: Chicken, Cole slaw, biscuits, ginger ale, cookies, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment