Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, March 3, 2024

Sunday

Morning:
Woke up and made breakfast. Ate and had some coffee. Was playing with Gabriel when they delivered a package for my mom and she was not happy with it so I went to Khol's to drop it off to return to Amazon. Came home and chilled a bit.
(Morning: water, coffee. Nann bread, eggs, bacon, sausage)

Afternoon:
Dod some more laundry and we went to the park. We played a bit of basketball and when it started to rain we came back home. We left the boys with my mom ans went to Target and picked up lunch.
(Afternoon: water, rootbeer, tacos)

Nighttime:
Went to drop off my mom at home and came back. Had Gabriel shower and played Madden with him. My wife had Javi shower when he came back from his friend's house. I showered and watched TV until bed time.
(Nighttime: nann bread, cheese, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment