Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Training day

Morning:
Woke up, changed, got lunch ready for the boys. My wife took the boys to school and I stayed back to log in for the training. The first one went a bit wonky. We ran over and didn't cover everything. But that's OK. After we had a meeting and got ready to go grab some things for lunch.
(Morning: coffee. Danish, donut, water)

Afternoon:
The 2nd training was much better. After I ate and once I was done with work I had the boys do some tee work and practice pitching. We took a walk and came back home.
(Afternoon: torta de carne, breas. Rice, water, juice, refresher)

Nighttime:
Had Gabe shower, I showered and now watching shows until bed. Training again tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: mango, water. Cheese its)

No comments:

Post a Comment