Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 29, 2024

Godzilla X Kong

Morning:
Woke up and decided to take the day off. Went back to bed. Work up close to 9 and showered. Headed out with Gabriel to watch Godzilla x Kong. I got a message from my supervisor asking if I could do one thing before rhe end of the day since it is my content and I am off next week. I told her later. We got to the movies, got our snacks and enjoyed the show. 
(Morning: Danish, water, coke, popcorn)

Afternoon:
The movie was fun, we had the D-Box seats. After we came home. I cleaned up and went to gas up the truck, grabbed some items and coffee and came back home to have lunch. Rested up until we were going to go grab some items at Cardenas. 
(Afternoon: water. Caramel Macchiato, chicken sandwiches)

Nighttime:
Got the items, passed by grabbing dinner and came home to eat. Watched the Giants game. Tool a shower, packed up the clothes for the boys and finished the game. The Giants won. Now going to sleep, there may be games tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: burrito, lemon lime soda, water, cajeta)

No comments:

Post a Comment