Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Birthday party

Morning:
Woke up and showered. Made breakfast for Gabriel and did some laundry. Got ready to head over to pick up my Mom. We drove down and I picked her up, we went to the movie theater. My mom, the boys, my brother and his family watched Kung Fu Panda 4 and I watched Imaginary. 
(Morning: eggs. Vienna sausages, bacon, toast, water, coffee)

Afternoon:
After the movie we drove over to Arnel's house for Allix's 5th birthday party. We had fun amd had food, just relaxed and after a few hours took my mom home and drove home.
(Afternoon: water, Dr. Pepper, sprite, cake, food)

Nighttime:
Got hom, Gabriel wasn't doing so well. Gave him meds, hung out with him and now watching a movie. Clocks already  changed, one more day of rest.
(Nighttime: pizza, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment