Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, March 24, 2024

so sore

Morning:
Woke up and went to get Gabriel breakfast.  I had coffee and started laundry. I went to clean up the garage. After some time we moved the shed and added the door handles to it. We noticed we needed some extra support for the shed floor.
(Morning: water, coffee, muffin)

Afternoon:
We went to Home Depot and grabbed some papers and other items. Came home and reorganized the shed and put the papers under. While I continued to clean the garage and take things to the shed, my wife did some touch up work on the deck. 
(Afternoon: Sandwich, water, chocolate milk, ginger ale)

Nighttime:
We went to Target to get some items for the house. Also got the items for Javi's snack day on Wednesday. Came home and had the boys shower, I showered and had dinner. Now Watching TV until bed time. 
(Nighttime: iced coffee, water, ginger ale, wings)

No comments:

Post a Comment