Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Hump day

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Headed to BART and caught the train to work. Got there and set up. Reviewed some items for training next week and had a pretty chill day.
(Morning: coffee, water, coffee cake)

Afternoon:
Had lunch, read a book and checked more items. Printed what I needed and answered some questions. Headed home and the BART ride was fine. Just a slight delay. When I got home I greeted my wife's friend who is visiting for a few days. I played basketball, football and baseball with the boys outside. 
(Afternoon: White rice, carne molida, water, zoa)

Nighttime:
Made Javi a burger, Gabriel a peanut butter sandwich, I had soup. I showered and we played Loteria and another game called Head Bandz. Did laundry and watched TV. Reading a bit before going to bed. 
(Nighttime: water, chicken noodle soup, reeses pieces)

No comments:

Post a Comment