Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

practice

Morning:
Woke up, got dressed, grabbed my things and headed off to the BART station. Hopped on the train and headed over to work. I got to my desk and set up.  Started watching the training videos and had to deal with other things, took a break and finished more videos before lunch.
(Morning: water, coffee, berry horn)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and called my Mom. Went back to my desk and watched more training videos. Uploaded some items to a website for work and packed up and came home. Walked over to BART and caught the train home. Got to Bayfair BART and drove home to out the bins away and take Gabriel to practice. 
(Afternoon: carne asada, Gallo Pinto, tortilla, chocolate, water)

Nighttime:
Practice was good. It was hot out with a slight breeze. I had a chat with Gabriel's coach and with Javi's coach. Hung out until it was over and came home. Had both boys shower. I showered and had dinner. Sent the boys off to bed and watching TV until bed time.
(Nighttime: water, jack daniels lemonade, shrimp Fettucine Alfredo)

No comments:

Post a Comment