Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Hump day

Morning:
Woke up and got ready to go to work. Grabbed my things and headed over to BART. Hopped on the train and headed to work. I passed by Peet's grabbing some coffee and breakfast. Got to the office and set up. Logged in and started working. Answered a few questions before going into out forum meeting. Presented our group topic and listened to the rest. Reviewed some items with Julia and took my lunch break.
(Morning: Caramel Macchiato, chorizo con huevo wrap, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and watched a video. Attended a demo for ICT for an upcoming training. Warxhed another video and wrapped up my day. Headed home. I was able to catch the BART a few minutes after I got to the station. Got home and waited for my wife to get off so we could go get some items for Gabriel's project.
(Afternoon: water, zoa, sandwich, berry horn, peanuts)

Nighttime:
We got the items at Michael's. Had dinner at Papa Pancho's and came home. I talked to my mom for a bit and changed the boys. Showered and watched my wife play the new Zelda game. Downloading an update to WWE 2K23 and going to bed after.
(Nighttime: horchata, water, super burrito)

No comments:

Post a Comment