Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, May 1, 2023

New week

Morning:
It's May 1st, I couldn't really sleep, but I woke up early to get ready to go to work. Caught the BART train to the city and whe. I got there I walked over to my building. Set up in the Expo room and chatted with a few people. I started to record my training assignment. I was able to finish up before lunch time.
(Morning: coffee, water, rice Krispy treat)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and worked on a few things before packing up and heading home. Got to the BART station and on the way home washed the Camry. Picked up Javi and we were off to his game.
(Afternoon: party leftovers, smart popcorn, water, zoa)

Nighttime:
Javi had a great game catching, a great play at the plate and would have had 2 more caught stealing if is teammates would have held on to the ball. He walked, singled, stole 2 bases and scored. His team lost and after the game we came home. They changed and had dinner, I took out the bins and showered. Had dinner and now watching TV until bed time.
(Nighttime: water, ceviche, hot dog, chips)

No comments:

Post a Comment