Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Evil Dead Rise

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Didn't geel like going into the office so I asked if I could log in to attend the forum and be off. Which I did. Now getting ready to go watch a movie. 
(Morning: water, coffee, chocolate)

Afternoon:
Got to the theater and bought popcorn and soda. Watched the movie and it was ok. It was really loud in there. After drove home and chilled with the boys. It started to rain and they canceled the boys games, so I took a nap before going to get gas for the truck.
(Afternoon: popcorn, coke, arroz a la valenciana,  water)

Nighttime:
Had both boys shower and I shower we after. Washed some clothes, washed dishes and now watching TV until bed. Tomorrow I am chaperone for Javi's class.
(Nighttime: water. Cheese sticks)

No comments:

Post a Comment