Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Brother's birthday

Morning:
Woke up and went to get dressed. It rained last night so it was a wet commute. Grabbed my things and took off to the BART station. Got on the train and headed over to work. Got to the city and got to my building and went to set up. Morning was busy with reviewing recordings and editing. 
(Morning: water. Coffee, bread)

Afternoon:
Had lunch, talked to my mom and took a nap. When I woke up I logged back into work and answered a few more questions and updated a website. Now heading home. Called my brother to wish him a happy birthday. 
(Afternoon: carne molida, white rice, water, Gatorade,  chocolate)

Nighttime:
Picked up some Starbucks and came home. Chilled a bit and we went to Target. Came back home to put things away. I had dinner and showered. Now watching TV until bed time.
(Nighttime: Chicken McNuggets, fries, peanut butter sandwich, water, iced Caramel Macchiato)

No comments:

Post a Comment