Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 11, 2023

practice

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Got the boys ready for school. I took them over today as my wife had to go to the office early. I went to Walmart real quick yo grab a new bat for Javi. Came home and logged in to work. Talked to my unit mate and reviewed some items. Now waiting for my wife to get back.
(Morning: water. Coffee)

Afternoon: 
Went to Target and had pupusas. Picked up the boys and finished work. After work I took Jabi over to practice. It was a fun practice and we came home after. 
(Afternoon: pupusas, coke water zoa)

Nighttime:
Went to Costco to grab the items for Sunday. Came home to put things away and had dinner. Washed dishes and watched some TV before bed.
(Nighttime: pizza, hot dog, Sierra mist, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment