Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, May 8, 2023

New week

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Grabbed my coffee and headed out to the BART station. Hopped on the train and headed to the city. When I got there I walked over to my building and set up for the day I had to turn in the recordings I did for training. I answered some questions and it was a pretty chill day.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and finished off work. Grabbed my things and headed to Civic Center and hopped on the train home. Took the car to get washed and dropped off my backpack and we were off to Gabriel's game. I was talking to one of the Mom's from our Marlins team about the game Javi will miss. Before the start of the game I went with Javi to get get a hot dog and fries. 
(Afternoon: Sandwich,  cracker jack, zoa, Gatorade)

Nighttime:
The Red Sox lost, Gabriel hit a nice grounder down the 3rd base line and made a great play in left field. The Giants and the Warriors lost as well. Came home and showered, ate dinner and put things away for tomorrow. Now watching some TV before bed .
(Nighttime: meat patty, bread, quesadillas, pineapple magic drink, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment