Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Field Trip

Morning:
Woke up and went to get dressed. Got lunch ready for the boys. Javi was really excited about his field trip. My my wife dropped them off at school and she was headed to work. I went over around 8:40 to go sign in and join them. I got my little group and we jumped on the bus and we were on our way to the Exploratorium. We got there, checked in and joined another group. It was 2 chaperones and 6 kids all together. We had fun going around and the kids had a blast as well.
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
We had lunch before exploring again and taking the boys to the gifts shop. We headed back to the bus and headed back to the school. We got there and I signed out Gabriel as well and went home to rest. I took a nice nap.
(Afternoon: water. Sandwich, cheese fries)

Nighttime:
We picked up wing stop and came home. Had dinner. I showered and changed Gabriel. Now watching TV until bed time. Had fun with Javi on his field trip today.
(Nighttime: wings, fries, veggie sticks, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment