Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

lockdown day 532

 Morning:

Woke up and had a nice discussion with myself about me going in to work or not. I went to get dressed with the intention to call out for a mental health day, but I ended up logging in. Before that we got the boys ready and took them to school. Made coffee and started reviewing some items. We ended up having a meeting and really nothing is ready for us. But anyway, I answered some questions and got ready to go pick up Gabriel.

(Morning: Water, Coffee)

Afternoon:

Dropped off my old phone to the UPS store so they can send it back to Verizon for a credit. Stopped by a place called the TeaSpoon. I had a Thai Iced Tea with bobba in it. It was good, except for the bobba. I don't like bobba, first time trying it and not for me. Picked up Gabriel and came home, now waiting for lunch. Have to go get Javi a little later. It was time to go get Javi and the pick up was pretty quick and we came home to finish the day.

(Afternoon: Thai Iced Tea, water, arroz a la valenciana)

Nighttime:

After work I chilled a bit and helped Javi with his multiplication tables. Had dinner and took a walk. Came home and showered. Now watching TV. The ice machine in the fridge isn't working well. Trying to fix it but is started leaking everywhere. Got it to stop, hopefully it works again. Going to bed now. 

(Nighttime: pork ribs, short ribs, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment