Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, August 2, 2021

lockdown day 504

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get ready. Got Gabriel's items ready for school. Tried to log in to my lap top and it locked me out. I had to call IT. I was going to go to the main office, but I was able to get them to unlock it from here. Started checking emails and talking to people, had a conversation with my supervisor about upcoming training and potential office return date. On my break I took a walk with Javi. Now just waiting for time to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Coffee, water, concha)

Afternoon:

Went to pick up Gabriel and came home. Had lunch and took out the recycling. About to go hang out with the little monsters and check back in to work. Sitting here waiting for questions and running out the clock. Very tired, need a nap. Logged off of work and played Mario Golf with the boys. Now going out to take out the trash and water the lawn.

(Afternoon: Gatorade, water, chicken, gallo pinto, pineapple empenada)

Nighttime:

Had dinner and bathed Gabriel,  helped Javi shower and after I took a shower myself. Gabriel fell asleep so I moved him to his bed. Washed dishes and now watching tv before bed.

(Nighttime: beer, water, hamburger,  fries)

No comments:

Post a Comment