Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, August 29, 2021

lockdown day 531

Morning:
Woke up and went to the living room. Watched the Lil Rascals with the boys.  Made them breakfast and had coffee when the movie was over and my wife woke up, I vacuumed the living room and went to Target.
(Morning: coffee,  water)

Afternoon:
Got in the pool, chilled. My family came over and we started grilling. Tool me a minute to get all the food cooked and then I ate. Now we are getting ice cream at Ghirardelli. Got home and we ate the ice cream, chilled. Everyone left and I took a nap.
(Afternoon: root beer, water, margaritas,  carne aside, corn, pork ribs, sundae)

Nighttime:
Woke up from my nap and went to clean up outside. About to shower and rest up. Relaxed and helped Javi get his things ready for a shower. Did some laundry and watched The Walking Dead. Now about to go to sleep. Debating if I should log in to work tomorrow or just take a mental break day.
(Nighttime: water, Dino nuggets)

No comments:

Post a Comment