Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, August 1, 2021

lockdown day 503

Morning:
Woke up and made the boys breakfast. Ate and chilled for some time before showering and taking Javi to the movies to see Space Jam.
(Morning: toast, eggs, bacon, Sausage, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
We got to the movie theater and watched the movie. Enjoyed some popcorn, drinks and the recliners. Afterwards I took him to JC Penny to get a Space Jam shirt and came home. Chilled until we went to Target to get some bio freeze for my knee.
(Afternoon: popcorn, coke, water, ChicharrĂ³n,  tortilla)

Nighttime:
The lights went out and we got word that they would be back around 10:30. The boys were upset send didn't know what to do. My wife was upset with me because apparently I made the outage happen. So I went to chill by myself in the living room and the lights came back on. Watched some tv and now going to bed.
(Nighttime: pizza rolls, water, cheese its, sprite)

No comments:

Post a Comment