Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

lockdown day 511

Morning:
Woke up and got ready for work. Got Gabriel ready to go and my wife took him to school and I started training. The training event well and now going to get Gabriel.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Ran out to get Gabriel, came home to have some lunch. I had prepared meatloaf earlier and my wife put it in the oven while I trained. It was delicious. Right now on a break in training. Hopefully we finish up in 90 minutes. Finished up early and chilled, did some sleeping outside and watered the lawn. After I finished that we went to costco.
(Afternoon: Meatloaf, white rice, coke, monster, water)

Nighttime:
Got some items and came home. Had dinner and soon going to help Javi shower. Finished that and I went to shower,  doing laundry now and watching tv. Going to bed now. 
(Nighttime: Sierra mist, hot dogs, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment