Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, August 14, 2021

lockdown day 516

Morning:
Woke up and went to have coffee. Chilled and cut my hair and shaved. Showered and got dressed and got the boys ready as we were going soon to Vincent's baptism reception in Antioch.
(Morning: coffee, banana)

Afternoon:
Got there and had lunch. The boys played in the park for a bit. We went over to their house after but the lights were out in the area so we decided to head home. The drive was good. We were listening to the Niners preseason game. Got back home, watched the rest of the game and went to have dinner.
(Afternoon: tacos, beer. Soda. Water, cake)

Nighttime:
We had some seafood at the Crab Shack and came home. I showered and started watching a show on my iPad while my wife played Zelda. The boys went to sleep and now I'm off to bed.
(Nighttime: seafood, coke, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment