Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, August 19, 2021

lockdown day 521

 Morning:

Woke up and got ready. Gabriel woke up and I wished him a Happy Birthday! He turns 4 today. Got the loot bags ready for school, got him ready and we took him over. Passed by getting some coffee on the way home. Now waiting for a meeting. Off at 12 today.  We had our meeting and it went as good as can be. Had some feed back and got our schedules for next week. Karla and I train all day Tuesday and Wednesday AM.

(Morning; Water, Iced Caramel Machiatto)

Afternoon:

We went to pick up the birthday boy and came home. Had lunch and took them to Chuck E. Cheese. Returned home and got ready got my doctor's appointment. I was told I was overweight and had high blood pressure. I'm on medication starting tomorrow.  When I got home we went for a walk.

(Afternoon: water, rootbeer, pizza, tortilla and cheese mashed potatoes)

Nighttime:

My wife gave Gabriel a bath. I helped Javi shower. After I helped them build the lego set we got them. The boys went to bed, I showered and now watching tv. Played Madden and now off to bed. 

(Nighttime: water, apple)

No comments:

Post a Comment