Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, August 27, 2021

lockdown day 529

Morning: 
Woke up and got ready. Gave the boys breakfast and had Javi get ready. Made coffee and set up for the day. Have training at 8, so I can't drop off Javi today. The training was only for 2 people, it took us about 3 hours to complete. It went by with no incident. After we took a walk and I swept up some leaves from the front yard and curb and mowed the lawn.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
I had to run out to get some heavy whipping cream, the one I bought yesterday was bad. Came home had some peanut butter cups so I can have something in my system while I attend this meeting. After the meeting I had lunch and went to pick up Javi. The pick up was smooth and wenwere back home and I finished the day for work.
(Afternoon: Water, peanut butter cups, shrimp fettucine alfredo)

Nighttime:
We went to Starbucks and picked up some treats. Came back home, gave the boys diner. Tool a shower and watched Cruella. Now going to bed.
(Nighttime: water, beer, ritz crackers, popcorn)

No comments:

Post a Comment