Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, July 1, 2021

lockdown 472

 Morning:

Woke up and got dressed. Got Gabriel's bag ready for school. Got him dressed and we took him to preschool. Drop off was quick and we came home. Made coffee and had some chocolate loaf. Checked in to work and pretty soon going to start getting things ready to go to get Gabriel and drive to my sister's.

(Morning: Water, coffee, chocolate loaf)

Afternoon:

Made the boys some chicken strips and chicken fingers. Sandwiches for me and my wife. Had lunch and went to pick up Gabriel and headed down to my sister's house. Got here and logged in to work and now just waiting for questions and running out the clock. Day off tomorrow and back at it until Tuesday. The work day ended and I was able to hang out for some time before driving home. 

(Afternoon: Sandwich, Iced Coffee, Water, donuts)

Nighttime:

Got home and played Mario Golf for a bit before going out to pick up dinner. Came back and ate, bathed Gabriel and I changed. Watched some tv and now off to bed. Off for the next 4 days. 

(Nighttime: Hawaiian BBQ, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment