Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

lockdown day 491

Morning:
Woke up and gave my wife her birthday cards. She left to the spa. I got the boys ready and I took a shower. Now waiting to go to lunch.
(Morning: reeses pieces, water)

Afternoon:
Went went to eat and came back to have some cake. Now relaxing. We went to the park and for a walk, returned home and my wife and sister in law went to CVS. I stayed here with the boys.
(Afternoon: churrasco,  gallo pinto salad, coke, water, cake, coffee)

Nighttime:
They came back and the boys were trying to film a video for Javi's YouTube channel. Now just relaxing having a few beers and seeing where the night takes is. The night did not take us anywhere lol. Came up to put Gabriel down, will watch some TV for a bit before bed.
(Nighttime: beer, water, cookies)

No comments:

Post a Comment