Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, July 23, 2021

locldown day 494

Morning:
So far it's not great. I have been trying to get to sleep but I can't. I guess the excitement of driving to Orlando to Disney World is keeping me up. Got to the hotel and headed to the airport to drop off the van.
(Morning: water, monster, coffee)

Afternoon:
After getting back to the hotel with my sister we headed over to the Magic Kingdom. Had a great time, got on the Haunted Mansion, It's a small word, tea cups, the Seven Dwarfs mine train and Aladdin's magic carpet ride and headed back to the hotel.
(Afternoon: sundae, powerade, chicken strips, water, coke )

Nighttime:
Got back to the hotel,  got our bags. Has Javi shower. Gabriel showered and I did as well. We had dinner and now bed time.
(Nighttime: Cubano, fries half a burger, Mac and cheese, fanta, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment