Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, July 19, 2021

lockdown day 490

Morning:
Woke up and got ready to go to the beach. Got to Miami Beach and swam and played. Dried off, had some snacks and around 12 we got ready to go.
(Morning: water, gatorade, chips, cookies)

Afternoon:
Got home, had Javi shower, I showered, my wife and Gabriel will shower after we eat. I fell asleep hard after eating. My wife and her sister went to get some things, I stayed with the boys and took thrm to the park. 
(Afternoon: water, beer, gallo pinto, tajadas, churrasco, queso frito)

Nighttime:
Started watching RAW and bathed Gabriel. About to head downstairs. Had a few beers and chilled. Came back upstairs and now hanging out while Gabriel goes to sleep. Tomorrow is my wife's birthday. 
(Nighttime: beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment