Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, July 15, 2021

lockdown day 486

Morning:
Woke up, showered,  had some coffee and finished packing up. Almost time for us to go to my sister's than the airport. We got to my sister's and said good bye to my mom and her. Amilcar came by and he dropped us off at SFO. We checked the bags in and got passed security and had an early lunch. Starbird.
(Morning: coffee, water, Starbird chicken sandwich,  fries, coke)

Afternoon:
We got on the plane and at the last minute two people sat next to me, but they went to sit elsewhere and I got the seats to myself so the boys can bounce around between the seats.
(Afternoon: ginger ale, cheese its, water, nutter butter)

Nighttime:
Finally got in. The flight was good overall. Got picked up and now heading to my sister in laws house. Got here and took the luggage up and connected my CPAP.  Had food, about to go lay down.
(Nighttime :  gallo pinto, tortilla and cheese, coke, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment