Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

lockdown day 477

 Morning:

Woke up and went to change for work. Got Gabriel's lunch bag ready and got him dressed. My wife took him to preschool as I had to start early for a training. The morning training went well, there were just 3 people in there and we went the full time. After the training I took a long walk with Javi and came back to water the front lawn again and wait for questions.

(Morning: Coffee, Water)

Afternoon: 

It was time to go get Gabriel, so we took off and dropped off some paperwork to Javi's new school and picked up Gabriel. Came back home and had lunch. After lunch I set up for the next training and it went well. This one just like the others went almost the full time. I emptied out the pool on my break before setting up for the next training which I am currently in. After work we cleaned up the office and moved some things around. Put the pool away and went for a walk.

(Afternoon: Chicken tacos, white rice, lemonade, water, brownie)

Nighttime:

Came back home and drove go get some sushi. Had dinner and showered, played some games and now watching Lego Masters. Watched some more shows and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: sushi. Beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment