Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

lockdown day 478

Morning:
Woke up and went to get dressed. Gabriel is not going to preschool today as my wife is taking him and Javi over to my Mom for a bit. Made coffee and checked in. Training again today. The first training went well, a few minutes under the full time. Let's see how the next one goes. The second training was good as well, there were a few questions but nothing too major. Going to see what I eat.
(Morning: coffee, water, brownie)

Afternoon:
Warmed up some left over pizza, want to save money for lunch since I don't know what we are doing for dinner. I am very tired, watched NXT and took a quick nap, about to go back in and set up for the next 2 trainings and be done with it for the day and for the week. The first training was good, took almost the whole time. While waiting for the next one my wife came home with the boys. When I am done here I am going to get them ready to go to their last swimming class and get dinner.
Finished up training and got the boys ready for swim class. Drove them over and so far Javi has done great, now waiting for Gabriel's turn.
(Afternoon: Pizza, water, Blue Machine)

Nighttime:
After swim class I took the boys to In and Out burger and came home to have dinner. Showered Gabriel,  sent Javi to shower and I tool a shower as well. Did a quick load of laundry and watched Monster's at work and Loki. Now watching Parks and Recreation. 
(Nighttime: strawberry shake, water, 2 double doubles)

No comments:

Post a Comment