Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, February 10, 2024

The night before

Morning:
Woke up and showered. Changed and changed the boys. Had some coffee and we were off to Serramonte to find uniform pants for Gabriel. Grabbed them at Old Navy and headed to my sister's. 
(Morning: water. Coffee)

Afternoon:
Got to my sister's and hung out. We were having a brunch to celebrate my niece's wedding. We had food and when it was over we came home.
(Afternoon: Tacos, beans, rice, chips, cake, fanta, water, cider)

Nighttime:
Got home and played Madden. Showered and changed Gabriel. Watched a movie and now going to bed. Tomorrow is the Super Bowl and I am calm and excited at the same time. I hope the Niners win and win big!
(Nighttime: jack and Coke, water, rosquillas)

No comments:

Post a Comment