Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Dentist appointment

Morning:
Woke up and made breakfast. Ate and took a shower. Waited for Gabriel's coach to drop off some chocolate we have to sell and went to pick up the box for Javi's team. Started selling those suckers right away. Before I left the house we had 40 sold out of 120. 
(Morning: coffee, water, eggs, sausage)

Afternoon:
Got to my sister's and dropped off my wife and the boys so I could go to the dentist. Made it to my appointment and got my teeth cleaned. They were all good again after I picked them up along with my Mom and Sister and we had lunch at Red Robin's. 
(Afternoon: water, rootbeer, fries, burger. Onion rings)

Nighttime:
We watched Lisa Frankenstein and dried my sister off. Picked up the boys, drove to Walmart to find the baseball pants and came home in the rain. Changed Gabriel and made him a soup. About to shower and chill the rest of the night. 
(Nighttime: nann bread, water, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment