Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

In office

Morning:
Woke up and went to get changed. Got my things and drove over to BART. Caught the train and got to the city. Got to my desk and set up. Checked emails and went to a diversity training. 
(Morning: coffee, water Madeline)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and had another meeting. Finished up work and walked over to Civic Station and came home. When I arrived I played catch with the boys and had Gabriel hit. We went to Costco after.
(Afternoon: Tacos, water)

Nighttime:
Grab some items, had dinner and came home. Put things away, did some accounting and helped Gabriel shower. I washed dishes and cleaned up before taking a shower and now watching TV before bed.
(Nighttime: water. Sierra mist, hot dog, pizza, cookie)

No comments:

Post a Comment