Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, February 8, 2024

My back

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Changed the boys and took them to school. We saw the aftermath of an accident where a pedestrian got hit by a truck. Came home, had coffee and logged into work. On a break I changed the bed sheets and put them to wash. Had a meeting and rested up. I ended up straining my back and I am in pain.
(Morning: coffee, water. Peanut butter cups)

Afternoon:
My wife came home from work and we went to grab some deli sandwiches. Came home to eat and on my last break picked up the boys and came home.
(Afternoon: Sandwich,  water)

Nighttime:
Played Madden with Gabriel. Had both boys shower. I showered and relaxed. Doing some Landry and watching TV until bed time.
(Nighttime: water, cookies, rosquillas)

No comments:

Post a Comment